Fixed Price Model
This model is suitable for customers with well defined requirements and project schedules. Under this option, the customer pays a pre-negotiated fixed price for the complete project which in turn is linked to well defined deliverables.
- Client forwards the requirement definition to Multidots
- If client doesn’t have requirement specification then they can hire our business analyst team to prepare it.
- Our business Analyst will prepare a detailed Business Requirement Document (BRD) which will have wireframe, technical specification and business flow of project.
- Based on finalised business requirements document, a detailed proposal is submitted to the customer along with time frame and cost estimate.
- The development, quality assurance and all other project related activities are competently managed, transparently communicated and seamlessly delivered.
- On completion of the final deliverable, acceptance testing, deployment, user training and handover is carried out at the customer site if required.
- During the field trials and after release, Multidots provides post-delivery services, as desired by the customer.
Time and Material
When scope, specification and implementation plans of a development project are not easy to define at the outset, Time & Material Model becomes an attractive option. Under this model, you pay as per use of the hourly development efforts.
- No need to spend much time for requirements specification and discussion at detail level
- Client can buy hour slot of their choice and needs to pay for that in advance
- Client can utilise the purchased hours on agreed project up to certain time duration
- Client will get fair hour log, quick turnaround and value for money with this model
Hire Dedicated Resource/Team
This model incorporates a pool of specialized, multi-disciplinary resources that are organized and managed by Multdots to meet the customer’s explicit business objectives. The Dedicated Team plan is usually applied in long-term partnerships with a significant amount of work. Importantly in complex projects, where it is not advisable to replace the developer during the project.
- Long term development outsourcing strategy, with quick start and future ramp ups.
- Leveraging consistent project management, progress tracking and transparent process capabilities for a remotely managed development facility that matches your quality and security standards.
- A dedicated development team trained on your line of business, systems and processes that is managed by Multidots under its employment rules, thereby freeing your organization from permanent employee related commitments.
- An infrastructure dedicated to your projects, with dedicated high-speed communication equipment and a completely secure environment setup, including IP protection mechanisms.
- Complete flexibility of operations including changes in specifications at any time, since the facility is under your control.
- Round the clock development in association with your in-house team due to time-zone advantage.